Essaouira day trip from Marrakech
- Discover Essaouira’s charming port and discover its captivating culture and history,
- Meet the Berber women who produce argan oil for cosmetics ,
- Explore the medieval architecture of Old Town ,
- Enjoy the beautiful beach, famous for its fishing industry and windsurfing.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Explore the charming white-washed buildings and fresh sea breeze of Morocco’s Atlantic coast as you visit the city of Essaouira on this 10-hour tour. Enjoy a pickup from your Marrakech hotel with an experienced driver, continuing on a road-trip through Morocco’s countryside to spend a laid-back day exploring the beautiful fishing village Essaouira on your own. Stop by the beach, check out the city’s medieval architecture or wander the ‘medina’ (walled city center).
Wander the atmospheric streets of Essaouira, an ancient walled city with distinct architecture and a beautiful coastal setting, during this 10-hours excursion from Marrakech. It’s the perfect opportunity to see a different side of Morocco, spending the day exploring of the most charming cities found along the country’s wind-swept coast. Start your trip with pickup at your Marrakech hotel at 8am, continuing with your english speaking driver on a road trip through the striking landscape of rural Morocco as you head for the Atlantic coast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking,
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult,
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking,
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide,
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended.
- Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech,
- If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- Returns to original departure point.
- If you cancel at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 10 and 29 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 9 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking driver,
- Private group tour
- Local taxes,
- Fuel included.
- Items of personal nature,