Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech
- Sunrise hot air balloon flight and camel ride,
- Admire the Atlas Mountains from high on this peaceful hot air balloon flight,
- Taste a typical Berber breakfast after your flight in a berber tent,
- Enjoy a camel ride through the Moroccan desert,
- Take home a flight certificate as a souvenir of your Morocco hot air balloon ride.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Marrakech.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Are you ready for an unforgettable adventure, respecting your comfort and safety, this is the best activity to do in Marrakech. Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride front of the Atlas mountains, then taste a delicious berber breakfast followed by a camel ride in the palm grove of Marrakech. A flight certificate is included as a souvenir of your experience.
Start your experience with an early morning pickup by 4×4 vehicle from your Marrakech hotel and travel to the launch spot for your sunrise hot air balloon ride. Enjoy refreshments including pastries, coffee and tea as you watch your expert crew inflate the hot air balloon.
Then, step into the basket and take to the skies! Each basket holds a maximum of 14 people and there’s plenty of room for you to sightsee comfortably as you soar up and away. Soak up the serene desert landscape as your pilot takes you over the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains on a 40-50 minute flight (depending on wind and weather conditions).
After touching down at the base camp, head inside a tent with a view of the mountains to enjoy a freshly prepared Berber breakfast, including pancakes, corn bread, fruit, olives and mint tea. Follow your breakfast with a guided camel ride through the Palmeraie desert village surrounding the camp.
Before leaving, you’ll be presented with a flight certificate to commemorate your Marrakech hot air balloon experience. Then, travel by 4×4 vehicle back to your hotel in the late morning, allowing you to enjoy the rest of the day in Marrakech.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability,
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions,
- Not wheelchair accessible,
- Minimum age is 3 years,
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the hot air balloon, passengers weighing over 265lbs (120kg) will be required to purchase an additional place,
- The hot air balloon ride will usually last 40-50 minutes depending on wind and weather conditions, but could be up to 1 hour,
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech,
- If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- Returns to original departure point.
- If you cancel at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 10 and 29 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 9 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD,
- Balloon flight in front of the high Atlas Mountains,
- Souvenir flight certificate,
- Traditional breakfast served in a berber tent,
- Camel ride in the palmeraie of marrakesh,
- All taxes,
- Items of personal nature,
Lorem Epsum Lorem Epsum Lorem Epsum